If you speak to an agent about a home, are they working in your best interest? When you contact the listing agent of a property, you can be sure they are putting the homeowner first. At Home and Hearth, we think you, deserve someone in your corner, working for you.
A Buyer’s Agent is an agent selected to solely represent a buyer’s best interests throughout every step of a real estate transaction. You can expect a higher level of service when you engage a Buyer’s Agent.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH A HOME AND HEARTH BUYER’S AGENT?
Extending Your Search Capabilities
- Locating properties of interest based on your unique criteria, including homes not on the Multiple Listing Service.
- Previewing homes for you and saving you time.
- Working to solve problems to your advantage and satisfaction.
- Strategizing and negotiating on your behalf with listing agents, sellers, inspectors, appraisers, and mortgage professionals.
- Ensuring your private information remains confidential.
- Providing counsel based on comparable properties and professional insights.
- Procuring the information you need to be comfortable moving forward.
Easing the Transaction Experience
- Documenting the details of your transaction until closing and beyond.
- Providing you a list of qualified and trusted professionals to facilitate your purchase; this includes home inspectors, attorneys, mortgage professionals, and contractors.
- Facilitating your home buying experience to ensure it goes as smoothly and successfully as possible.
A Buyer’s Agent is your partner in the search for a dream home. Discover the Home and Hearth difference.